Squaw Peak Parking & Dropbags
Important Parking Instructions
DROP BAG Instructions
Please car pool if possible
DO NOT PARK IN VIVIAN PARK PARKING LOTS
We need to save these spaces for your family and friends when they come up later in the day!
- Please park as instructed to get maximum use of the limited area that we have and please park as close to the next car as possible
- DON’T WASTE SPACE!
- DO NOT PARK along Highway, just west of the Bridge going into Vivian Park.YOU WILL GET A TICKET!!!
- Put your name, Race # and the “Aid Station #” on your bag/bags
- Take drop bags to location “a” and put them along the guard rail according to the Aid Station signage! Remember Drop bags go only to AS’s 3-8 and 10
- Aid Station 8 Drop Bags
- This Aid Station always gets the most drop bags. Please keep these size of a 2 gallon freezrer bag and only what you absolutely need.